Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the New Year Right

With the house back to normal, Christmas decorations put up, company gone....I spent the last few days catching up on my reading list. Just finished one of the best books I have read in a long time.

"Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. There is a reason it has been on the best seller list for weeks. Watch for it, I guarantee it will be a movie.
All the way through I kept thinking that it was alot like "Sleeping With The Enemy" (Julia Roberts' movie). Enjoyable, not quite predictable....then BAM! An ending like you will not believe. I went back and read the last two chapters twice.
So run right now and check it out at the library, order it, down load it, however you get your reading material...
Just Do It!! And start the New Year off right... with a GREAT read

No comments: