Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye to 2010

As the last day of the year approaches I have a tradition of taking down my calender and thumbing through the months. It's fun to look at the memos and remember all the activities that just zoomed past. It makes me sad in some ways but on the other hand, I put up the new calendar and am excited about filling in the dates. Such is life, beginnings and endings...can't have one without the other.

 








 So, what better way to end the blogging year by listing my notables from 2010 as well
as books I am looking forward to in 2011.


FAVORITE GOTTA READ- "The Forgotten Garden: A Novel" by Kate Morton








BEST SEQUEL- "Her Daughter's Dream" by Francine Rivers





BEST HOLIDAY BOOK- "Call Me Mrs. Miracle" by Debbie Macomber









BIGGEST LET DOWN- "Mini Shopaholic: A Novel" by Sophie Kinsella (sorry but I was disappointed)



 BOOK I COULDN'T FINISH- "Julie and Julia" by Julie Powell (you might like it, it just wasn't for me)


BIGGEST SURPRISE 2010- I actually posted a recipe! lol









CAN'T WAIT TO READ IN 2011- It's a tie...."Land of Painted Caves" by Jean Auel & "The Wild Rose" by Jennifer Donnelly






  
BIG MATERIALISTIC WISH- I'm saving for an ipad

MY BEST WISH FOR YOU-
May your mornings bring joy
and your evenings bring peace...
May your troubles grow less
as your blessings increase!
Happy New Year

No comments: