Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Traveling on...

I finished the advanced copy of Lisa Winegate's " The Prayer Box" today so now it is time to package it up and send it to the next reader. I consider a good book a friend, so I have to admit, I'm just a little bit sad to let it go.  I'm use to keeping my books on a shelf where I can see them and revisit when I want. 
But it has a new adventure and this book is so delightful I could never keep it to myself. 
Here is the synopsis printed on the back

And here is the note I wrote within the pages (gasp)! I know writing in a book felt very wrong, but she told us to!
This was Such a great experience and unique opportunity for someone who loves to read and adores this author! This book comes out in September. Please watch for it, I don't think you will be disappointed!