Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Look what came in the mail!



Today I received an ADVANCED copy of my favorite author, Lisa Winegate's latest book "The Prayer Box"! I did a jig all the way up the sidewalk, in my haste tripped over the dog getting through the door, then broke two nails opening the package...I'm excited as if I won the lottery (ummm okay maybe not the lottery)!
How did I manage to get an advanced copy? To my surprise I was chosen to participate in a promotional event called The Sisterhood of the Traveling Book.


 There are four of us in my circle. I read the book, make comments in the margins, then send it on to the next "sister". I'm like a kid in the candy store!
I can't wait to start reading. The story is set in one of my favorite places, the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I am suppose to take a picture of where I read the book. They are giving a surprise to the one with the most interesting, fun, etc places....give me some ideas please!
I've waiting long enough, so I'm off to read "The Prayer Box" by Lisa Winegate! I'll keep you informed!!


No comments: